A Letter in our mailbox from prison:
“Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. I know I have a lot to be thankful for and thankful that I don’t have.
- I have a roof over my head and I am warm.
- My meals are provided three times a day whether the taste is good or not.
- Medical bills are being met. I have clothes to wear and shower to maintain hygiene.
- I have literature and the Bible to read.
- I am also thankful I don’t have cancer or some other illness.
- I have four beautiful children; I might not be with them, but they’re taken care of.
- I don’t have to sleep in my car this winter like last.
- I’m sober.
- I’m loved.
- I have good intentions and a thirst like never before to grow, learn and be closer to Him.
Thank you for your continued support and communication.”
“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” 1 Thess. 5:18