“It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing.” Mother Teresa ❤️Volunteering is serving with a heart of love. It is the Lord who opens our hearts of ways we can bless others. For our ministry that means writing to ladies in prison with the HOPE they can have in Christ Jesus. We absolutely are in need of all hands on deck to help with a variety of tasks to further our ministry and our message.
- Since ladies go into prison faster than they are released, we are always need more women volunteers to join our writing team. All of our training to become a letter writer is done conveniently through ZOOM. VOLUNTEER
- We are looking for creative persons to be a part of our LoHM writing team to compose news articles or blogs for our Website, Facebook page to expand our social media. VOLUNTEER.
- Wanted: Photographer to update photos of our writers and board members for our website. We also want to have some photos of special quarterly events to assist us in telling our story in pictures. VOLUNTEER.
- Wanted: Videographer to capture the story of how our writers became involved in the ministry. In addition, someone who could be at special events taking video and interviews to get the word out through our web-site and social media. VOLUNTEER
- Consider giving recurring donations to help LoHM meet our goals and make a stronger impact in the lives of women in prison through LoHM. DONATE